Everything as on April

First and foremost... My car is out from 4 months long repair. What happen? It all started with a clutch failure. Follow up with paint job then ended up did almost everything. But seriously all this shouldn't take till 4 long months... That's what you get when they just left it there and take their sweet time to do their work. But what ever it is, my car is out. Many things have been done, yet many more to go.. In that 4 months, my car get new paint job, mostly new undercarriage, new front bumper, new side skirt, extra Ultra Racing bars, bigger radiator, faster radiator fan, 'trick out' engine and a lot of other broken down parts... haiz.. it's like that when the car is 'abandon' for 4 months.

Just for your information, I'm 'JOBLESS'!!! hahahah.. I no longer work at Super Sound Accessories Shop. I'm on my own now.. I'm still the authorize distributor for the Pro-ride Performance Suspension System. I'm also partnering with other performance parts dealer to promote motorsports. Need good bargain for performance parts? Call me.. =3

Next up I need to get my car audio system done... It's getting into my nerves already. My car is without music for more than a year!!! Some IDIOT for just being very ignorance in taking their sweet time. They never care about other people's feeling and needs... Argh!!!!

Sorry for not having any photo in this post. I promise to upload pics of my car once i get it done.. Hopefully tomorrow can get my audio done... Keeping my fingers crossed.

Comments

Uncle|Bee said…
starting on April??? maybe it spirit from AprilFool..

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing Mobil 1™ Triple Action Power+

Project Car-Myvi 1.3 (M) 'Sleeper Killer'

Zer0ne Type S Sport Spring for Perodua Axia