Project 'Safety'

Recently one of my customer told me that his OEM brake system failed and overheated. Since he frequently travel long distance, a good braking system is very crucial for him. He come to me with a hope that I could help him to solve his problem. After some research, I've finally able to find an affordable solution for him!

Originally Wira 1.5, the front brake system come with single pot, 236mm rotor & drum brake in the rear. Since the owner already upgrade the rear to disc brake, it makes my work much easier.

With this, I bring you

Proride Motorsports Project 'Safety'!
Found the parts that we needed.

The donor Oversize Brake Caliper all stripped for servicing.

OEM Rotor VS. Oversize Cross-drilled & Slotted Rotor

236mm vs. 256mm

Front-RH

Rear-RH

Front-LH

Rear-LH

I've also match this setup with PRO RS Stainless Steel Braided Brake Hose for better braking control & Bendix Brake Pad for better brake bite!

Here at Proride Motorsports, we help to solve your ride's problem.

Tell you what is your problem / what you need, we will try our best to solve it for you!

Call: Jackson 016 888 6395

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing Mobil 1™ Triple Action Power+

Project Car-Myvi 1.3 (M) 'Sleeper Killer'

Zer0ne Type S Sport Spring for Perodua Axia